这福音本是神的大能,要救一切相信的!

【婚恋】你需要对伴侣说的三件事 3 Things Your Spouse Needs to Hear

?

I did

At our wedding ceremony, I chose you to be my spouse.

在我们的婚礼上,我选择你做我的伴侣。

I promised to live with you according to God’s holy Word.

我按照上帝的旨意许下诺言要和你共度余生。

  On that life-changing day, I promised to love you,

在那改变一生的日子,我承诺要爱你,

to comfort you,

安慰你,

to honor and keep you.

要以你为荣,并保护你。

I swore to stand by you

我承诺会在你左右

for better or worse,

无论顺境或逆境,

in sickness and in health.

无论疾病还是健康。

At our wedding I renounced all others

在婚礼上,我宣誓会放弃其他所有

and promised to give myself to only

 you, so long as we both shall live.

并承诺要在有生之日把自己全都交给你。

The pastor said, “Will you take this 

one?”

牧师说,“你愿意接受这一位吗?”

and I did.我说,我愿意。



I do

Today, I choose you to be my spouse.

今天,我选择你做我的伴侣。

I promise to continue living with you 

according to God’s holy Word.

我按照上帝的旨意许下诺言要继续和你共度余生。

On this ordinary day of our life 

together, I promise to keep on loving 

you,

在我们这普通的日子里,我承诺会继续爱你,

to keep on comforting you,

继续安慰你,

to keep on honoring and keeping you.

继续以你为荣并保护你。

Today, I am standing by you

今天,我就在你左右

for better or worse,

无论顺境或逆境,

in sickness and in health.

无论疾病或是健康。

Today and every day, I renounce all 

others

今天和每一天,我都会放弃所有其他。

(no websites, no magazines, no videos, no lingering leers, or secret

 meetings)(没有网络,没有杂志,没有电影,没有搭讪,或秘密幽会)

I give myself to you and only you, so

 long as we both shall live.

只要我们活着,我就会把我自己全给你,而且只给你一人。

People may ask, “Will you take this one?”

人们或许会问,“你愿意接受这一位吗?”

and, you must know, I do.

你要知道,我会的。



I always will

Tomorrow and every day God gives us, I will choose you to be my spouse.明天和上帝给我们的每一天,我都会选择你做我的伴侣。

I will continue living with you according to God’s holy Word.

按照上帝圣洁的话语,我会继续和你共度余生。

Every day we share by God’s grace, I promise to always love you,

to always comfort you,

我们每天享受上帝的恩典,我承诺会永远爱你,永远安慰你,

 to always honor and keep you.

永远以你为荣保护你。

As long as I have breath, I will stand by you

只要我们还活着,我将会永远在你左右

for better or worse,

无论顺境或逆境,

in sickness and in health.

无论疾病或健康

I will always renounce all others

我会永远放弃其他

and always give myself to only you, so long as we both shall live.

只要我们活着一天,我会将自己完全交给你

Our great-grandchildren may ask, “Will you take this one?”

我们的重孙子或许会问,“你愿意接受这位吗?”

and, you can count on this, I always will.

不用担心,我永远愿意。

I did.  I do.  I always will.  Your spouse needs to hear these three things and you need to say them as you gaze into his or her eyes.

我曾承诺,我现在承诺,我也将会如此承诺。你的伴侣需要亲耳听到这三件事,你需要看着他/她的眼睛对他/她说。




本站提供的信仰资源均来自网络,版权皆属原创者所有。如果侵犯了您的版权,烦请发邮件通知我们,我们会在第一时间核实处理。以马内利。
赞(69) 意见反馈